Michael F. Iseman, DDS
Being a pediatric dentist is a joy for me. I am excited every day to come to work and care for my young patients. I am privileged to be a trusted dental care provider to so many young people. It would be an honor to be your child's pediatric dentist as well. My team is highly skilled and willing to accept the challenge of giving your child the best start possible in their oral health experience.
Education and Continuing Education
- Wichita State University - Bachelor of General Studies, 1998
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln - Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 2002
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha - Residency and Pediatric Certificate, 2004
As a specialist, I take extra continuing education the area of pediatric dentistry in order to stay current on the best practices for my patients. I voluntarily obtained Diplomate status in the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and continue to maintain this status through annual competency examinations. There are only a handful of dentists in the state of Kansas that have completed this accomplishment.
- Volunteer at Give Kids a Smile
- Volunteer at Kansas Mission of Mercy
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- Wichita District Dental Society
- Via Christi Hospital Medical Staff
Outside the Office
I grew up right here in Wichita, the ninth of 12 children. So far, I have 41 nieces and nephews. I've been married to my best friend Janet since 1998 and we have been blessed with five healthy children: Julia, Joey, Izzy, Caleb, and Gigi. We also have two dogs; Stinky is a Maltese/Shih-tzu mix and Lady is a St. Bernard/Great Dane mix.
I am most passionate about my faith in God and my family. I am dedicated to physical fitness and healthy living. I enjoy cheering for area professional and college sports teams, as well as for my own children in their many activities. I love to run and have participated in one marathon and several half-marathons. I also enjoy swimming, lifting weights, working in the yard, and reading. I frequently listen to music, especially K-Love, and enjoy dancing with my wife and kids in our kitchen. My favorite drink is black coffee. I love peanut butter and I won't turn down a good piece of carrot cake! I am also an active member of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church.
Feel free to contact Dr. Mike at 316-630-0090 or by e-mail: email@example.com